Living Skies Rental Homes of Great Falls
Managers will consider the following information when reviewing applications. These requirements must be met for application approval:
1. Sufficient Income – Income must support monthly rent. Total income may be added from multiple applicants. Sorry, we don’t take items on trade. (One guy wanted to trade us a TV once for a month’s rent- there are so many stories, we could write a book)
2. Verifiable Good Credit – Credit references must be indicated within the application to include current phone numbers, and addresses.
3. Good Rental History – We will verify rental history with two previous landlords or mortgage holders. Applications will not be approved if we cannot contact your prior landlords or have a Landlord’s Verification form filled out by present or former landlords.
4. Complete Application -The application must be filled out completely. Failure to complete the application or providing false or outdated information will result in a denial of application.
5. Felonies and Criminal Record – People make mistakes when they are young. Even George Dubya had a conviction in his lifetime. If you have one, likely we will not rent to you, but your application will be considered.
Applications will be approved on a “most qualified basis” if there are several parties applying for the same unit. We applaud fair housing initiatives and concern ourselves only with the quality of your character when making our decision.
How To Secure A Property
If you are interested in viewing or renting a property please follow these steps:
Submit an application. You may do this by our simple online Application process, downloading our Application Form, or visiting the office of the manager of the unit that interests you. If you prefer to fax, snail mail or email an application we require a $40 money order made out to the management of the unit you are interested in. Hey, we don’t like application fees either. That’s why we credit the application fee against your first month’s rent! However, we do require a completed application before any viewings or securing of a property including pre-renting a property. (We always encourage our prospective tenants to view the property before renting). Don’t worry, if you don’t like the unit once you see it, we will show you other units until you find one you love, all without having to submit a new application or pay additional fees.
Once you have been qualified through the application process and find a property you want to rent, a security deposit is required to hold the property. This secures the property just for you.
If the unit you want is currently occupied, we give the existing tenant at least 24 hours notice to schedule your viewing. We schedule showings during business hours.